New product launches are exciting! And require a holistic, high-level view – taking an idea from concept to market while considering design, components and materials, supply chains, regulatory environments and customer profiles.
We’ve taken new products from ideation through development, manufacturing and through all phases of go-to-market – from first design to final shipment. Have you? Before you jump in head first, ask yourself if you have:
- A complete market assessment and competitive analysis.
- Appropriate quality systems in place.
- Know-how to navigate existing or new regulatory environments.
- Specific, experienced design personnel.
- Prototyping and manufacturing expertise.
- Supply chain contingencies – and backups for your backups.
- A clear and defined target market.
- Sales staff ready and familiar with the market.
- Project planning and implementation expertise.
- The right ERP or accounting system in place.
- Fully researched and implemented intellectual property strategy.
- Fully thought-out funding with reviewed contingencies.
The Yar Group’s expertise with new product launches in the electronic, medical and engineering fields position our clients’ products to succeed from day one.